Thursday, 13 September 2012

I write on the subject of 'The Draft and Redraft Misunderstanding'. It's part of a really practical guide for writers, and deals with the problems faced by those who, like myself, are prone to lose sight of the big picture when they are revising. It went down well when I read it later to my esteemed writers' group What more can a girl want? Later I toured the exterior of the Rogers and Partners 'Cheesegrater', the Leadenhall Building http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/122_Leadenhall_Street (very accurately named if you look at the architect's drawing of the finished building).

Walks through the night-quiet city are immeasurably enhanced by the presence of friendly others who, like myself, are urban HUs happily unmarried and know how to repair to a suitable hostelry but also know not to drink too much. Home happily to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment