Tuesday, 11 September 2012

The housebuilders arrive unannounced to inspect the exterior paintwork. Ludwig British short hair No. 1 is right in the middle of his breakfast. I of course am sitting at my computer in my dressing gown. After lunch with BilberryThe writer's No. 1 best mate, spend some time in Foylespeerless book emporium at 113-119 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EB. Spend £XX on books. It feels a bit last century but I can't help it. Thence to The Phoenix Gardenhttp://www.thephoenixgarden.org/for a few minutes. My phone is not working properly so I go home, dislodge the battery, relodge it (don't try this at home), and charge it up. Fish pieThe British version is made with white fish, first poached in milk then baked in a bechamel sauce made from the poaching milk, the whole topped with mashed potato for supper. Later have an extremely indepth international conversation on facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/ on the subject of grilled cheese and, earlier, on Antwerp CentralAntwerp's main railway station at Koningin Astridplein, and possibly the writer's favourite, a wonder of the built environment. I have revised my Merchant of Venice adaptationOne of four Shakespeare plays the writer is adapting to its evident satisfaction because it reads better.

No comments:

Post a Comment